on the gast.freund platform, germans and expats meet to create social and professional networks, to experience and live culture and last, but not least, to exchange ideas on how to turn the place where they live into a home.
these elements constitute the base for many possible positive developments, such as:
- a steady social and professional network which benefits the gast.freunde in their daily lives
- a think tank of gast.freunde focussing on questions that deal with living and finding a home in international communities (to be considered by political and governmental organizations)
- a consistent circle of gast.freunde who extend their activities to other intercultural activities (e.g. exhibiting art, cooking international dishes together etc.)
- gast.freund becoming "the place to go" for new expats
- a breeding ground for grassroot initiatives and projects depending upon professional cooperation
well, what shall it be? you decide - the future lies in your hands.